Intro to Herbals for Kids  

Posted by Mermaiden in ,

Another link for the blog - here is the class I taught at Page School at RUM last weekend.  An introductory class to kids about herbs, and some things that can be done with them.  Designed to be variable in the teaching based on class turnout. I brought several herbs for smelling, and then using in the sachets afterwards.

I had to request a small fee for the class because I did need to pick up just a few supplies.  I was hoping I could supply them all from my own stock, and I almost did!  But not quite all were mine.  Mountain Rose Herbs has never let me down. ;)  The rose petals were gorgeous, and the orris root was nicely powdered. 

Guess what my next largess will be?  Yep, the supplies not bought and used all go to me, so now I get to play....  ;-)

This entry was posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment