Greetings!
Well, I decided I should start a separate blog for my medieval adventures in the SCA. Many of the activities within may fall under regular "categories" of my life like the herb gardening but most need their own place to be, so here they are. ;)
We started attending the local SCA group's meetings in November 2010. We attended our first event, Magna Faire in Dec. We very soon thereafter chose to join and become full fledged members! We have since attended Knights Gambit, Diverse Pleasures, Gulf Wars XX, and Spring Coronation 2011. The more we do, the more excitement and passion for it we have.
I'll be sharing more of our adventures here, so stay tuned!
This entry was posted
on Friday, April 15, 2011
at 4:27 PM
and is filed under
ALL,
SCA
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

