First Project  

Posted by Mermaiden in ,

Alright!  So I decided I was ready to enter my first A&S project entry at Magna Faire. The project? Plantain oil. It's something I had done, and felt I could document. Now the better way around, as Magdalena pointed out, is the other way around that, and afterwards I totally see why and agree.  In fact I ended up re-doing the project after I started documenting it, just to do some things right.  :-)

So I did pretty good I think for my first! My Laurel, Mistress Alianore, did of course also check it over and give me some pointers which really helped me finish things up right, as well as help me think of direction for next Faire. That combined with my judging commentary will definitely help me carry this project into another entry.

I figured I may as well enter it in both the Magna Faire as well as the regional Faire since I had some good sources documented and I came out with a 24.8/30 and 16/20 :D  I can live with that!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 11:16 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment