Aranwen has picked up one more activity, too! For the blog I will make a post about this to mention it here too. Yes, I have started attending the singing night. Just 3 nights ago but already the parts of the tunes that I am singing are stuck in my head. Now I can't wait to get back to it Thursday. I know I will be doing better at it now that I have a feel for the music after the first night. I listened to the recording today so I could go over the music here at home. Repetition forms muscle memory, after all! This I know from all the piano lessons I've had in my life........ and from Master Gareth teaching me about this being true for the recorder, as well! ;)
This entry was posted
on Monday, February 20, 2012
at 12:44 AM
and is filed under
ALL,
Music
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

