Project - 2nd Round  

Posted by Mermaiden in ,

I guess I should have posted about this already, but I took my A&S project "Plantain Oil" to its second event - Midwinter A&S, last month. I had worked on some things to improve it since Magna Faire. I realized several more things I should work on, in preparation for its next event. There were some things which I had wanted to do yet didn't have time! But, I will have these things all done before Gulf Wars. :)

YIKES - Gulf Wars is almost here!!!!!

So after that, hopefully I will feel well prepared to do any further work to the entry and then take it on to... gulp... Kingdom A&S!  Well, that is the goal, anyway. :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment